Again At Home by Amelie Rhys - SULLIVAN LONDON can ask me to bark and i gladly will (ARC Review Love Notes PR)🏡💞💛
Rating: 4.5/5⭐
🤍Thank you
First and foremost I would like to thank Author Amelie Rhys and Love notes PR for giving me the ARC copy of the book in return for an honest review. Im truly grateful✨ A Soft Glimpse
A deeply emotional romance filled with mutual pining, second chances, obsession, vulnerability, and a love so intense that even years apart couldn't make these two stop choosing each other.
🌸 My Thoughts...
Now this is a TOTAL fan moment for me.
Because Amelie Rhys happens to be one of my favourite authors of all time, and now I'm legitimately flexing the fact that I had the opportunity to read the ARC copy of this book.
Was I excited when I saw that mail?
I was literally OVER THE MOON.
It was genuinely a dream come true and I couldn't have been happier.
When she first announced the title of this book and the tropes, the immediate obsession that possessed me was REAL.
Because this book was exactly what I wanted.
It scratched an itch I didn't even realize I had.
This book...
I have SO MUCH to say and yet somehow words still feel too little to describe how I actually feel about it.
I loved this book so much that I'm already planning to reread it once again after the official release.
Because why not!?
I mean...
I already know I'm going back in.
💞 What Made Me Swoon
I first noticed Sully's character in Noah's book, and even then I had a feeling his story was going to be something special.
Was I wrong?
Absolutely not.
Sully and Ellie...
MY BABIES!!!
There wasn't a single moment where I wasn't emotionally invested in them.
For some reason, I connected with these characters on such a deep level.
Certain parts of their struggles and personalities resonated with me in ways I genuinely didn't expect, and reading their story gave me this strange but beautiful feeling of not being alone.
And now...
I have one very important question.
How do I get myself a Sullivan London in real life?
Because I NEED THIS MAN.
DESPERATELY.
My standards are currently somewhere in the stratosphere and honestly?
Sully London is entirely to blame.
💛 Sullivan London... THE MAN YOU ARE.
This man knew EXACTLY what he was doing.
The audacity of him to be this obsessed...Absolutely criminal.
Sully was beyond "down bad."
This man was down so bad there was literally NO WAY OF REDEMPTION.
And the best part?
It wasn't just Sully.
Ellie was just as gone for him.
The mutual pining had me completely invested.
It took literally ONE SIGHT of Eleanor again for this man to forget everything else.
The way his entire world simply narrowed down to her.
The way no one else even stood a chance.The way his obsession only became stronger even after their breakup.
The way he was ready to drop absolutely EVERYTHING just to be there for her.
Even after all those years apart.
His feelings for her never disappeared.
If anything...
They only became MORE.
And the possessiveness?
The devotion?
I WAS EATING IT UP.
And don't even get me started on the mouth on this man.
THE FILTHY MOUTH.
YES.
PLEASE.
NEVER HESITATE.
EVER.
And then he says:
"You make me wish I was a fucking artist. There should be art created of you looking like this. It should be hung in museums and worshipped. Books should be written about it. And movies. Goddamn
sculptures, baby. But the only one who gets to read and watch and look at them is me. Because I don't really like the idea of sharing, not when it fucking comes to you."
LIKE SIR???
PLEASE!!!
WHERE WAS MY NEXT-DOOR NEIGHBOUR WHO ALSO HAPPENS TO BE MY BEST FRIEND AND IS SECRETLY OBSESSED WITH ME???
sobbs dramatically in the corner
BRB.
Because the way Sully loved Ellie was just...
EVERYTHING.
🌷 Ellie, My Girl
And then we have my girl Ellie.
Her story was both heartbreaking and empowering, and I loved every single part of her journey.
Just like Sully...
There was no one else for her.
It was always him.
The way these two were so deeply connected that neither of them could truly imagine a life without the other absolutely destroyed me in the best way.
Talk about MUTUAL PINING.
They could spend years apart and still somehow find their way back to each other because home had always been...
each other.
And I loved that so much.
Ellie's strength, her struggles, her vulnerability, and everything she had to overcome made her character feel incredibly real.
She wasn't just someone who needed to be saved.
She had her own journey.
Her own battles.
And watching her find her way through everything was genuinely beautiful.
❤️🩹What Stayed With Me
The connection I felt with these characters was honestly one of my favourite parts of the book.
The timelines.
The characters.
The chemistry.
The vulnerability.
The yearning.
The emotional depth.
The spiceeee.
Everything came together so beautifully.
There were so many moments where I just sat there thinking about how much these two loved each other and how, despite everything that happened between them, they could never truly let each other go.
They were each other's person.
And it showed in EVERYTHING.
The way they gravitated toward each other.
The way they understood each other.
The way they showed up for each other.
The way they could still see each other after all those years.
It was just...
SO BEAUTIFUL.
🌙One Little Wish
My only wish would have been to see a little more of Sully's vulnerable side.
I would have loved to understand more about his mental health and some of the struggles he carried internally.
Getting a little more insight into what was happening inside his head would've helped me understand him even more deeply.
But honestly?
That's a very small wish compared to everything else this book gave me.
🩷Second chance
🩷Childhood friends to lovers
🩷one night stand
🩷Hurt/comfort
🩷Pregnancy/Pregnancy loss
🩷Neurodivergent Rep
Until next chapter... All my love, heart and page🩷
Comments
Post a Comment